Σάββατο 24 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Liberate yourself through forgiveness







''Words are tears that have been written down. Tears are words that need to be shed. Without them, joy loses all its brilliance and sadness has no ending.Thank you, then, for your tears.''

 The Prayer

''The tears I shed, I forgive.
The suffering and disappointments, I forgive.
The betrayals and lies, I forgive.
The slandering and scheming, I forgive.
The hatred and persecution, I forgive.
The shattered dreams, I forgive.
The dead hopes, I forgive.
The disaffection and jealousy, I forgive.
The indifference and ill will, I forgive.
The injustice in the name of justice, I forgive.
The anger and mistreatment, I forgive.
The neglect and oblivion, I forgive.
The world with all its evil, I forgive.''
.
 ‎''I will be able to love above all discontentment.
To give even when I am stripped of everything.
To work happily even when I find myself in the midst of all obstacles.
To dry tears even when I am still crying.
To believe even when I am discredited. ''


- ''I am liberated from hatred by means of forgiveness and love.I understand that suffering, when it cannot be avoided, helps me to advance towards glory.''


All quotes from Paulo Coelho






                                                 Love,peace and forgiveness
                                                                 Eirini

                                                       photos from here

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments