Δευτέρα 3 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Guest post:I cry





This post is from awsome friend and blogger Diva Naomi Addy and her brand new blog She Got Her Own.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Cry

There are a bunch of times i really wanna cry hard but i always suck it up and tell myself nobody deserve my tears, times i let myself believe that crying will bring me no result , so all these anger, grieve, disappointment keep building up and i even tell myself others have it worst and am very sure its true.
And i realized that life is not all about the wonderful moments and perfection , things are meant to fall apart at a point in life no matter how often we just need to take it out , pass through it and move on just as a Hurdle racer will do at every obstacle in his race.
When you really need and feel that urge to cry , do it and don't hold it up because the worst is not now but what will happen the day you burst, even Jesus did say that we are bound to have trials and tribulations but they are not given to us so that they can kill us but to build up who are and who we are meant to be in life.


remember tomorrow is another day and grieving may last for a night but joy comes in the morning, and choose to smile after you cry.


Stay bless
XoXo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments