Κυριακή 16 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Photo of the week: my baby

.


Last night Achilleas spent the night at his nanny's. He fell asleep there and she saw no point of waking him up just to bring him home so she asked me to let him stay there overnight. I said yes,it was a rainy night,no need to wake thel poor kid up just to get him home.

But I missed him so! He usually spends half the night in my bed; he just wakes up in his bed,comes over to my bed and snuggles in right next to me. I am so used to his peaceful,rythimic breathing and his little hand reaching for mine in his sleep, whispering '' little hand,please'' as he grasps mine and then we get to spend the best part of the night holding hands in our sleep!













Love,peace and affection

Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments