Σάββατο 1 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Save yourself






''Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers,
but to be fearless in facing them.
Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,
but for the heart to conquer it.
Let me not look for allies in life’s battlefield,
but to my own strength.
Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved,
but hope for the patience to win my freedom.
Grant that I may not be a coward,
feeling Your mercy in my success alone;
But let me find the grasp of Your hand in my failure.”

Paolo Coelho





Stop wishing and hoping and praying  and waiting for help outside yourself.YOU are your own knight in the shining armour,your own guardian angel,your own Superman,your own benevolent spirit,your own saviour.
 

                                                         So act accordingly.Now.


Today is the best day of your life to first save yourself,then,hopefully,help someone else save themselves.This is the only way to have all the guidance,help and blessings that heavens can bestow on you.




                            Save yourself now!And inspire us all by your example!






                                        Love,peace and super saving powers

                                                              Eirini




                                                      photos from here  

2 σχόλια:

Comments