Σάββατο 26 Νοεμβρίου 2011

We are only given today....





After my father's death,some 25 years ago,I realised that we are not necessarily given tomorrow to spend with those we love. So I swore that from that day on not a day would go by without my telling someone important in my life how much they mean to me....

''Always say what you feel and do what you think ...
If I knew today was the last time I see you asleep,I'd hug you tightly and pray to the Lord to be the guardian of your soul.
If I knew that this was the last time I see you walk out of the door, I'd give you a hug and a a kiss and I 'd call you back to give you some more.
If I knew that this was the last time I hear your voice,I'd record every one of your words to hear them again and again .
If I knew that this is the last time you told me ''I love you'' ,I would not assume, foolishly, that you know that I love you too.
There is always a tomorrow and life gives us another opportunity to do things right, but if I'm wrong and today is all we have left, I would like to tell you how much I love you so that you'll never forget.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone, young or old.
Today may be the last time you see those you love.
So do not wait, do it today because tomorrow might never come.There will surely come a day you'll regret you did not take time for a smile, a hug, a kiss and you were too busy to grant someone a last wish.
Keep those you love near you, let them hear you say how much you need and love them! Treat them well, take time to say "sorry", "forgive me", "please" "thank you" and all the words of love you know.''.




                                               

                                               Love,peace and sharing

                                                        Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments