Τρίτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Trust your kids more

 



"You can't teach anybody anything. All you can do is to help them find that it is already within themselves." - Galileo Galilei

My second son John ( seen here being creative with a projector that he connected to a Wii) has just won an iPad

It was a prize in a national competition called ''Show them!'' In this competition teenagers were supposed to describe in a fun,creative way how they taught their parents or other grown-ups computer and I Internet litteracy and how said grown-ups messed things up. My son made the best of it by telling them how he was the one to open my blog account ( true) and teach me stuff about running my blog (true),how I went on to become a blogger with 4000 clicks a month within a relatively short time(true again) and how I still don't know a thing about basic conputer stuff and how I made a laughable mistake(not true,I swear)! If you can speak Greek you can see his entry here. It's called  '' the PC froze'' (το pc freezαρε).


The morale of the story( other than 'always brag about your kids' ,you mean?):

-Give your kids unlimited access to Internet!

If you choose trust instead of control,they'll never disappoint you!


-Let your kids make fun of you!

They might end up winning an iPad this way!





Love, peace and trust

Eirini
 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments