Τετάρτη 22 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

My kick-ass lucid dream




A few days ago,after a facebook friend asked me whether I have any lucid dreams,I set the intention to have one,because it's been sometime. Just like all intentions that are to eventually become a reality,this one was set in a very relaxed ,happy-go-lucky manner. Like ,''wouldnt it be fun if I had a lucid dream again one of these days,one full of adventure,where I get to kick ass and enjoy that feeling of total control and omnipotence over my world''. Like all intentions that are eventually to become a rerality in the real world,this one was set in a totally relaxed,happy-go-lucky manner and then totally forgotten. And,sure enough,after a few days,here was my lucid dream,exactly as I had asked for it. It was fun so I thought I'd share it with you.

The dream started as a nightmare. (Yeah,my higher self was on a mission to teach me something). I thought that I was in a twentieth century,30's kind of setting,depression,gangster-controlled and the like,a dark,sinister place were my family,kids,even brothers etc were under the control of an evil creature of a man,a cross between a pimp and a slave owner, who made everyone work for him.That dream is easy to explain,my country is currently under the control of evil forces,so I identified with its fate.

Anyway,we were all in this horrible setting and he thought I wasnt doing something right so he was asking me to perform better. He kept asking me to do stupid stuff. At one moment I lost it and retorted to him in a very abrupt and offensive manner. (Just like in real life,even in my nightmares I am likely to get mad if you provoke me and then all hell breaks loose!).

His people,as soon as they heard me,looked on terrified to see how he'd react. He kept staring at me in a terrifyingly calm manner and asked one of his people to fetch a really heavy,monstrously big glass object,a sort of bric-a- brac. I realised he was about to smash my head with it. I remember thinking''God,this is gonna hurt like hell'' and the terror I experienced at that moment ,let me tell you,was more real than reality itself.

Then the lucid part of the dream started. I checked myself  and said''Wait a minute,this is a dream, my dream,so I can opt out any time I wish! Why experience the pain?'' And so I momentarily opted out of it,I blocked the scene,like you block a scene from the movie. But my curiosity got the better of me,I wanted back into the nightmare,to see what had happened to me. Sure enough,I saw my body in a terrible state,beaten to death and two of the evil guy's people about to dispose of it. Then I got mad. Is this my dream,or not? I'm going to teach that fucker a lesson (Having written a post about courage yesterday definitely played a role in my being such a badass in my dream!)

So I walked up to my brother and told him I was about to kick that asshole's arse. He asked me to leave.'' If this is your dream,leave. Why risk it going wrong?'' And I was like'' But I get to control it,dont you see? I can do as I please! This is where the real fun begins!'' So I consciously planned what direction I wanted the dream to take.

Sure enough,the bad guy appeared and sure enough he got the fright of his life when he saw me,whom he had just killed,alive and kicking. Then I tied him up on a chair and smashed his face with a wooden rod. He wasnt dead but not left with much of a face either when I was done,let me tell you. Yeah,I know, pretty gross and non-pacifist,but boy,did I enjoy it!Plus,he deserved it.  I guess all those violent video games I get to watch while my kids are playing did kick in my subconscious when I needed them ! Then I freed every single person that the bad guy had under his control in my dream,got all his money and went off to live happily ever after.

Here's the morale of the story, in case you haven't figured it out for yourself by now: Life is just a dream. Just like in a dream,other people's ideas and issues as well as your own influence your reality and get you to exerience all sorts of terror and pain,or happiness and bliss. But as soon as you realise it's just a freakin' dream the real fun begins. You can totally control it,direct it,change it,influence it,create it from scratch,whatever.

The same dreaming mind that creates your dream is the mind in the waking state that creates your life!


Now go create your life consciously. And if that's what you wish,kick some ass that deserves it while doing so!





                                                  Love,peace and conscious creation

                                                                    Eirini




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments