Πέμπτη 29 Μαρτίου 2012

Dear Dad







Dear dad,

It’s been eons since I’ve seen you, or felt your arms around me, or had you comfort me. It’s everything that I miss. I miss you more than I can express here, some days like today more than my heart can comprehend. I feel like a part of me went away with you. I keep telling myself that you’re looking down on me, and I genuinely believe you are. They say time heals, but it doesn’t, not really. The wound is still raw, even though it’s been 26 years. I don’t think time EVER makes it any better.


You said you loved me when I was just a twinkle in Mum’s eye. You’re the best influence that I’ve ever had, and I love you more than anything. I miss you so much,dad. I wish I could see you again like last time, but I know that you’re somewhere sunny now, with gorgeous Greek waitresses serving you. I want you to save a space for me up there, dad, because there wouldn’t be a point to Heaven without you being in it. I hope you’re having fun up there.


Love and hugs
 Eirini

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments