Κυριακή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Daily Love Ritual: Peace






Nothing can bring you peace but yourself

 

How do you define peace? 

- Peace is hearing the soft click of my camera as I snap away.  

-Peace is curling up on my couch, with fuzzy socks on and a big flannel blanket draped around me in the dead of winter.

-Peace is reading a book on weekend mornings, huddled in my bed.

-Peace is mixing butter and sugar together, feeling the ingredients cream together.

   

Now your turn. What's your definition of peace?

  Tell yourself, “I am doing the best I can with what I have in this moment.  And that is all I can expect of anyone, including me.”  

 

Be proud of everything that you do, even your mistakes.  Because even mistakes mean you’re trying.

 

 Be your own peace of mind

 

 

 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments