Κυριακή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Daily Love Ritual: Read Something Inspiring









“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” Henry Ford



You should regularly be reading things that inspire you to take that extra step, Find some bloggers that inspire you and fill your mind with bright ideas and thoughts every day. Discover what you may stumble upon when you StumbleUpon!



Whenever you want to fit something into your life that you’d like to do but never get around to, it’s worth scheduling it..At the start of this year I made a decision that I want to commit to myself to reading something inspirational every day for an hour. I’m already a bit of a nerd, so this wasn’t really an alien concept for me, however I quickly realized that in order for me to make inspiring myself a priority in my life – I would have to make it into a daily habit.

Go read something inspiring! Make your brain a cool place to hang out!

1 σχόλιο:

Comments