Δευτέρα 11 Μαρτίου 2013

Daily Love Ritual: Stare Deep Into Someone's Eyes





Is there anything more magical than loving and being loved?

 I’m not only talking about romantic love but about any form of love.

 All we need to do is open our hearts fully and not being scared of loving someone or showing who we really are deep down. 

Love is magic and is about feeling connected. You can connect on many different levels but for me the deepest connection is at the soul level and this is what I always strive for.

I always fall in love with whomever I connect at a soul level. I’m not only in love with my family, my best friends, but also with some of my students as well. 

Sometimes all it takes is a few minutes of looking into someone’s eyes -even through a photograph!- to connect and to fall in love. By looking deep into someone’s eyes we can feel their essence, their fears, their vulnerabilities. Don’t look for perfection: in fact it’s the vulnerabilities most of us fall in love with first. We don’t need to be perfect to be loved.

Just try this when you meet your friends or new people. 

Many times we look into each other’s eyes without connecting or trying to see deeper. 

Don’t just look into someone’s eyes, but through them. 

Eyes are magic portals and I promise you that you will start seeing a lot of magic!



2 σχόλια:

  1. well said, off the subject a little, but if you have the opportunity to look into war veterans eyes you alao see a waiting for comfort from someone to care, maybe not love just to understand and comfort them, afterall this is their life now forever. thank you Eirini for your post.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I thank you for giving me such a powerful example, Carlos! please know you are deeply loved!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Comments