Τρίτη 6 Αυγούστου 2013

I LOVE SMILING






'' and since your history of silence
Won’t do you any good,
Did you think it would?
Let your words be anything but empty''
Why don’t you tell them the truth?



For years, hell, for decades,  I've been hating my teeth. and my smile. Hate, as in ''OMG, it's ugly, despicable, nauseating, an eyesore, it spoils your entire face, better keep your mouth shut, Eirini'' way.

But at the same time I refused to alter it, change it, beautify it.

Deep inside, I knew this was part of my individuality.

My vulnerability.

My chance to develop compassion for other people's flaws.

My trademark of the weird and the unique.

Mine.

My smile.

I LOVE SMILING.

It's my second favorrite thing to do with my mouth :)

So I'll go on smiling.

I am me. Unashamedly. Proudly

And I 'll go on doing that.

That thing you dont like about your physical self??

You know which one I mean.

The one you absolutely hate.

Accept it. Today.

No, dont accept it.

Take fuckin' PRIDE in it.

It is your unique trademark. In a world of cloned beauties and machos.

You are you.

And we love you or hate you for it.

But if it wasnt for one thing you absolutely hate about you?

Then you wouldnt be the real you.

And being you is awesome.

You wouldnt change it for the world.

So accept your You-ness in its entirety.

Be brave.

Show us the real you.

Feast on your uniqueness!







.                Smile! You are You and you are awesome!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments