Τετάρτη 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013



Traditionally I love September

In times gone by I loved September because it was enrollment time for @LEXIS -my school.

Excitement and new plans and tons of marketing and syllabus redesigning and teacher personnel training and a shitload of hard work as new academic year was about to roll in.
And of course a burning desire for successssssss !

Now that there is no more LEXIS my September is less frantic

Mellower,calmer
Practically stress-free
Focus shifted
Less money
Less worries
More free time
More dreams
More time for life and love and loved ones
Same passion for giving and helping and creating

"Hey," a friend who hasn't seen me for a while told me when she bumbed into me the other day.
"You look different. Somehow younger and prettier.
What have you done to your face?"

I'll tell you what I've done to my face.

Peace of mind
And contentment
And re-examining my priorities
And happiness undiluted

That's what's happened to my face
And my life

Which is exactly what I'm wishing for each and everyone of you webamigos!

Keep changing,keep reinventing yourself

Change is ALWAYS a positive force

Always
No exceptions

Even if it doesn't seem so at first

Good for the soul
And the face

Beats Botox anytime

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments