Σάββατο 21 Μαρτίου 2015

My Blessed Weekends



Friday night and Saturday, my sacred days off. 

No alarm, no lessons, no chores, no kids, no pets. 

Our personal space. 
Shutters down.
 Soft candlelight. 

Drinking coffee and eating bougatsa and koulouri and chicken hot from the oven , talking and sharing, teasing and laughing out loud and watching the news and commenting (him) and catching up on things (me).

And lovemaking in between,sweet and strong, like a hot cup of coffee, and cuddle making and soft kisses making. And deciding it's not worth it going out anyway, because we agreed we can't cuddle and smell each other in public the way we do in our place, so what's the point? 

And his support at all my plans, discussing my upcoming book and him reading the manuscript and making jokes about the idea of cosmic ordering for a soulmate and giving suggestions and massaging the small of my back.


And my heart swelling with pride and joy at having so much tenderness and support from such a hunk of a man, in awe of his mind and his heart and his everything else he'd rather I didn't talk about.


And as if love overload wasnt enough, when I'm off home for the night, love sexting in three different languages and playing with fb. 


Precious time with my love.

Feeling blessed and ready to take on the world

Tomorrow it's kids and pets time

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Comments